Friday, April 26, 2013

Have Fiddle Will Travel to the Philippines Again

"Here I go again on my own" getting on a plane bound for Vancouver - Hong Kong - Manila in a few short hours.

Again, it wasn't my idea, I swear!

Alfie wanted to see Modern English live in Manila and figured it would be a good opportunity to record some songs with his former band mates. So he invited me to go along! It just so happened that I had some vacation time allowable so I took advantage of that and said 'okay, sure!' Those words have landed me in some amazing places around the world.

So here we go. All packed and hoping I'm not bringing too much, too little, or forgetting something critical. Headlamp, check. Screw driver, check. Violin, check. Oh, don't forget the duct tape!

Landing in about 30 hours!

1 comment:

  1. While you were probably sleeping, ready for your flight tomorrow, I'm here now at Vancouver Airport, waiting for one more hour to board the connecting flight to Taipei, Taiwan.

    About 14 hours more for me.

    See you in the Philippines.

    Oh, by the way, unfortunately for me, I was not allowed at the Winnipeg airport to bring my micropiano as a carry-on article. I was glad that Inna with Evawwen saw me to the airport, She ended up taking the instrument back home with them. I ended up nit bring the bellkit as well. It was too late already to go back home to get it.

    Oh well, I'll just look for someone who might be kind enough to lend me a keyboard.

    ReplyDelete