Monday, December 20, 2010

Here We Go A Travelling

Season's Greetings!

I'm starting this blog to keep family and friends informed of my travels since I seem to be having more and more of them.

Currently I am preparing (quietly, frantically) for an upcoming trip to Europe right after Christmas whereby I am challenging myself to get from Amsterdam to Barcelona before the end of January, visit six friends and stop for a week in Salzburg to study chamber music with the Manhattan String Quartet.

Major goals of this trip include seeing Mont Blanc and The Eiger, seeing Mozart's birthplace and rocking out with other musicians along the way. And of course, studying Mozart's Quartet No. 21 in D Major, K. 575 and Adagio and Fugue in C Minor, K. 546 with the Manhattans and not making a fool of myself.

Better get practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment